Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Consciousness Arising....Live With No Regrets!

Welcome to my blog!

The most important story any person will ever tell in their life is their own story.......

Why did I chose Bouncing Forward instead of bouncing back? well, if you have the choice after you have a significant setback in your life, do you want to return to where you were or transcend from that experience?

This is my first post on my first blog ever in my life and do I have a story to tell. Some parts (many parts), I can share and some that I cannot at this time (Big Brother is always watching - Am I fan of reality TV or a parnoid schizophrenic? - No!! And if you are watching, Big Brother, welcome to my page too. I hope you will appreciate how my live has evolved after I hit a critical point last March 2008). I did start this blog to be very transparent with my life with a goal to help with my own spiritual healing and wellness and to hopefully reach many others that are at that critical point in their life. Even if you have not had the "roller-coaster" of a life that I, and many others, have to experience to personally evolve, I hope that the information I provide on my blog will stimulate you to think more about your life, your family and relationships, your spirituality and the decisions you make in your life. I have been on a path of awareness in the last year and I truly want this to be a catalyst that sparks your awareness in this thing we call life too! They say that ignorance is the first line of defense of a species. So come now, we are much smarter than that! It is time for all of us to be truly aware of ourselves and our choices and how they affect us and our surroundings. And you can develop awareness and evolve from wherever you are in your life. "Enter from here" (I just love Tolle!!) with me. It is said that at the end of your life, your regrets will NOT be from what you did, but from what you DID NOT do! How is your life going? Where are you not evolving? What do you want to accomplish? Will my blog be your stimulus to change? If only one of you ever answers yes, then I have done my job.

I thought that it was about time that I write some great positive things about my life on the internet after the loom and doom that has been written about me. If I have one more long, lost friend who "Google's" me and calls or emails me in a panic, it is one too many! And for all of those that are wondering, I am doing great, feeling great and I will post many photos to come.

So where do I start? And why did it take a Mercedes-driving, Louis-Vuitton wearing, meat-eating, materialistic, ego-driven fitness model/pageant competitor/physician (I told you I was going to be transparent) to hit rock-bottom so that she could get her life on the right track? Well, as I have found out, this happens with many. Many "enlightened" individuals were once at a critical moment where they had to "evolve or die" (for you Tolle fans). That was me. For me, it took a reality check sitting in a dark, cold holding cell to realize that things had to change - everything! They say that it is darkest before the dawn and that is where I was. And when I lost my identity, I found myself......Life will give you whatever experience is most needed for the evolution of your consciousness. When there is nothing left to identify with anymore, who are you?

I haven't fully decided how to lay out my story, but I love those movies where they start in present time and do flashbacks, so that is how I have decided to blog my life. A wise man once said that "when you have a setback, you take a step back and make a comeback." Well, this is my comeback story and fortunately, I have the greatest Redeemer on my side (more on that later)!

And I don't want to Bounce Back to where I was when my whole world fell apart last year. I am bouncing forward...............

Some of the topics that I will be discussing among anything else that comes up are:

Wellness - Relaxation, Meditation
Weight Loss and Exercise - indoors and outdoors
Recovering from a major setback
Vegetarian/Vegan - for human decency, the enviroment among others
Spirituality
Forgiveness and other virtues
Parenthood, Children
Life Passions
Friendships
Remarriage
Redemption


Blessings,

Claire

No comments: